Add custom backgrounds and music

To choose any song you like, and background, you just get a image/song then add it.

66 Likes

yes. I like this.

16 Likes

This is good! :grin: I am sure that people would have a lot more fun with it being this way. I know that I, for one, hate most of the Quizizz backgrounds besides Jungle. It should be something you can custom design and share, like the memes

16 Likes

i would like to see new and customs background features :grinning:download-1

15 Likes

I believe that this is a good idea.

12 Likes

yes good idea

10 Likes

Roblox! Yes!

10 Likes

This would be an excellent idea! I could listen to megalovania, and I could have memes of Steven universe future in the background hurray!

10 Likes

ok sound good :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :wink:

14 Likes

OMG YES I love this idea

9 Likes

:slight_smile: .thanks bro

8 Likes

no prob :smiley:

6 Likes

We should also get to chose a college or pro sports team background.

7 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I agree very much with this idea. It would make the game much better, and more enjoyable. It would be better since kahoot and gimkit don’t have that function.

8 Likes

This is a really awesome idea!!! Some might not like this idea because people could put inappropriate music or image as the background… :frowning_face:

6 Likes

You should add She Gon Go by Trill Ryan

And you should add the roblox of fortnite backscreen

5 Likes

considering that Quizizz is a child friendly site the backrounds would have to be approved my an admin before being allowed to be used

7 Likes

that would create copyright issues

6 Likes

Yes it will be a great idea to add that so I can put things I like.

5 Likes

I think we should be able to pick what backgrounds and music play in the background of our games, but as said if people have a problem with what other people choose people should be able to pick different things to go on their own and not others.

6 Likes