Allow chat box

I think there should be a little chat room for Quizizz. I think we should a this because when we are done with a quiz/question we can speak to other competitors and talk about the answer. Also, if people don’t want to discuss the question they can just chat about any topic they want.

Yes, @No1LovesU57 i really agree with you! :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

that is a great idea i think we should have a chat box. :+1:

:+1: :+1: I agree

1 Like

This sounds like a great idea https://forum.quizizz.com/u/No1LovesU57, but there would be many drawbacks. One being that there would need to be filters on the chat box, and that even with filters there are ways around them, like using accents on letters and using emojis. Another problem would be that people could be sitting next to someone and see that they’ve answered the question, but they see the answer appearing into the chat box of the screen of the person next to them.

yes me too

This is so true never though of that!!!:smiley::smiley::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Yes, we need a chat box where we can chat that would be so much fun great idea

chat is a great idea but if we block the answers in chat that would be no more problem for examples, in roblox we say a bad word and we cant even see the bad words just like quizziz but its an answer and a bad word

1 Like