Customizable avatars!

Should Quizizz add customizable avatars? the old ones can get boring, right? so what if we could get a photo and make that our avatar! like, for instance, if you take a photo from your desktop and make that your avatar. wouldn’t that be cool? i know right! I really hope quizizz does this so our avatars are unique and not all the same. :grinning: COME ON QUIZIZZ! LETS GET CUSTOMIZABLE AVATARS!

I agree. another idea could be an avatar customizer. :smiley_cat:

13 Likes

i would make mine a wolf nwn

2 Likes

I agree with the avatar customizer

3 Likes

yes agreed

4 Likes

and of course i agree

6 Likes

I think it is a very good idea for customizable avatars some times things can be changed

2 Likes

It would be best though becuase
no one wants to have just normal dogs
and stuff.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

well what if it is something innoprpriate

1 Like

yes!!! I think this is a great idea!!!

1 Like

seria genial tener avatares personalizables :racehorse:

1 Like

y e s, I would love this

1 Like

yes genius

1 Like

I agree. Having a customizable avatar would be cool, plus it does get boring using the same avatars over and over again. And with a customizable avatar, it shares a little piece of our interests to those around us!

2 Likes

Yes it should. Even though we can change this one how ever we like it is still fine becuase you want everybody to say “woah man how did you get that?” and you say “i look it up on the internet”. But what if someone had the same one as you?

2 Likes

Yeah! Quizziz needs customizable avatars!

I agree who want to have the same avatar as other people and boring avatars.
Customizable avatar would be BETTER!!!

I want to customize avatars

We should totally have costomizeable avatars, as in, we should be able to add our own pictures for our avatars instead of the pre-made ones.