How about some new music?

The music on here is very boring! So I was thinking they could add some new music. Like newer songs but only the instrumental version of them. Or the clean version. But I bet a million bucks that they would never put the clean versions of the newer versions of songs. They don’t put any words from the ones that we already have right?! Anyway I really want to see what you guys have to say! Btw I’m kinda new to here… Hope this gets a decent amount of likes! :slight_smile:

From your fellow CrAcKhEaD

~Adrienne~:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fu:

29 Likes

Ooo they should do the lily song or darkside or- sorry now im just spaming :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

sis I agree! :blush:

3 Likes

great idea but i dont know what is a clean vaesion

6 Likes

that would be nice

4 Likes

Royalty-free artists like TheFatRat and Kevin MacLeod should get themes inspired by their songs (with permission).

2 Likes

Thanks i picked my fav songs lol

6 Likes

well how about we choose our own favorite songs from youtube and upload it on quizziz it will be fun and its not boring again right

3 Likes

yessss like roddy ricch :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The clean version is without bad/inappropriate words. :rofl:

4 Likes

right without bad word, how about the system know about those music with bad word and then you can’t upload it again even everyone can’t

2 Likes

yea add some clean fire music like add the clean version of laugh now cry later, dior, and sorry boys im a boy to but this song right here is fire to me so quizizz add the clean version of wap or just add the beats to every song I named.:100::hear_no_evil::ok_hand:t5::joy:

6 Likes

yeah no bad words

2 Likes

I love your thinking!!!:heart::blush::+1:

2 Likes

yasssss I do too!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree 100%

3 Likes

I don’t like music with bad words

3 Likes

Ooo they should add what if i get stronger and stronger!

2 Likes

yeah sis we all love roddy :heart_eyes: :100: :heart: yeah the clean version of ballin and high fashion

3 Likes

Same maybe we should pick the songs like for example I am a huge BTS fan so if they give me the option to play whatever song I want that will be great.

2 Likes