If you could add any feature to Quizizz, what would it be?

we would like your feed back!!!.

圖片可以用自己喜歡的

10 Likes

Bringing back limited time characters, the points you earn in game are now added to your account to buy new powerups in the shop, and a leaderboard of most points in the month making people want to play

45 Likes

More live backgrounds.

22 Likes

Please make quizziz involved in a bit of games like io games.
Example:Krew.io Diep.io Zombs royale.io
Or
Make a educational game like Roblox as it is banned in UAE

11 Likes

Including a lot more really cool backgrounds that move, sort of like the space background.

15 Likes

Welcome to Quizizz Forum — thanks for contributing Skullcrusher!

Have you tried searching for Roblox from the join page? I found some quizzes on it. Check out this link to view the Roblox quizzes: https://quizizz.com/join/search/roblox?languages=English

Let us know your thoughts once you have played the quiz!

5 Likes

Hello 1nurd,
Welcome to Quizizz Forum :sunglasses:thanks for contributing!

Do you have any specific Live backgrounds in mind which you wish to see on Quizizz?

8 Likes

Make your own character

28 Likes

How about adding our own avatars?

28 Likes

You should make it able to merge two sets of quizzes together…
also, not sure if this is already a thing, but search up user names like @username

11 Likes

New Power Up: “Flash” If you activate it and get the question right, you zoom up 2 ranks. But if you get it wrong, you go down 3 ranks.

20 Likes

Quizizz is the best

14 Likes

Maybe this is already a feature that I don’t know about. But what I would love is if you could do a quiz that was just your most missed questions. I know that all the questions that you miss and get right are recorded, so I would love it if you could add in an option where you can just do that with the questions that you’re struggling with.

13 Likes

where the memes can be funnier

14 Likes

For any feature I would add - I would say you could get something like collectible characters! So if you get a perfect score, get a badge and a character like “Perfect Panda” or if you play 5 games in a day get a character like “Busy Bee”.

21 Likes

A powerup that freezes everybody for 10-15 seconds

14 Likes

You can make your own meme set already

12 Likes

Maybe include a fun little new meme background and a power up that triples the amount of points getting a question right but getting it wrong will cost quadruple🤣

5 Likes