New Theme ideas!

Reply with your ideas for a new theme below. Don’t forget to mention the details like the background, music, characters, anime, etc.

Don’t forget to comment on the ideas shared by others too. Let’s get a discussion going!

28 Likes

custom

you can give an idea and the custom theme maker will make a theme based around your idea :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

15 Likes

I’ll go first then, I would like to see: a sonic background with music from the green hill zone playing with sonic as the running man to keep track of where you are.

7 Likes

Would it be possible to have a warrior theme in the background with this theme in the background.

8 Likes

We could have a color theme. We could call it ‘rainbow’ then when you click you could choose from the rainbow colors, rainbow, or random. And we could play the wii song in the back. :wink:

15 Likes

you could have a valentines day theme with hearts and chocolates and cupid and have love music.

7 Likes

Teals and blues

7 Likes

you could do calming music like Beethoven

8 Likes

That would be cool for Valentine’s Day! :grin:

3 Likes

I think a good theme could possibly be a summer theme!

Maybe a palm tree background or something like that…

A good character could be some Dolphins with catchy names, some toucans, a whale, a turtle, etc.

Good song: Summer Never Ends- Anna Yvette & Laura Brehm

6 Likes

A candy theme! You would have pastel colors and clouds with candy falling from the sky and getting stuck in cotton candy clouds. Some types of soft music could be playing.

11 Likes

What if there was like a thanksgiving theme! But they might already have it.

5 Likes

When someone gets an answer right, it should say “Great Job!” in the background.

5 Likes

food theme

9 Likes

That really cool, even though i sort of don’t understand what you mean by you reply.

6 Likes

I know who sonic is and what the green hill level is and everything but you lost me at running man.

7 Likes

Give us a Jojo’s bizarre adventure theme. DOn’t ask why, just deliver. Have a different stand for each background, and maybe one of the main themes for the music.

6 Likes

They would get copyright and why? Isn’t the show violent enough? We don’t want to be adding violent things on a quizziz game made for kids.

5 Likes

Candy background would be nice and “delicious”

4 Likes