Remove powerups

so many people have dissed the powerups nobody likes them we should remove them or shorten the time of the powerups screen.
i hope the creator take a look into this

9 Likes

First, why were you talking about adding new powerups and now your talking bad about them? And another thing is, Quizizz was kinda bland without powerups and not everyone hates it.

7 Likes

I LIKE THE POWER UP THANK U
(dont judge me some of the powerups are lame)

8 Likes

Okay, i wont.

2 Likes

power ups give unfair advantages and are lame

1 Like

Then dont play quizizz lol

1 Like

Hey. I do think that it should be an option to remove certain ones, or all of them, in the settings, like with the meme sets. At my school these Quizizz are taken as test grades and the unlimited power sometimes causes it to be difficult to grade. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i think they should keep power ups

5 Likes

They should keep the power ups but at school some teachers use this as grades and it might get confusing with powerups just because they give more points and teachers might also think you got the question right when the game gives you a second chance

3 Likes

I am in favor of removing the power ups, or at least being able for students to turn them off, they take up too much time when trying to quickly knock out a quizizz.

4 Likes

Personally, I don’t mind the power ups. But, I know some of you guys either don’t like power ups, loves them, or don’t care about them. So, here is a solution for people who aren’t very fond of power ups, you could turn “power ups” off before you start a quiz game! If you do like the power ups, then turn it on! Hope this helps! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

you can remove powerups in the game/ test

2 Likes

I like the power ups because it does give incentive for getting correct answers. I just wish it was more of a variety or it happens a little less often to make it more competitive. I would love to keep powerups in the game though. It’s a great twist!

2 Likes

Really true🖐

1 Like

I like powerups ao please don’t remove it away

1 Like

power ups are fine but i think they should be given to losing players cause giving them to winning players gives them a unfair advantage.

1 Like

No!! Plz Plz

1 Like

You can choose if you want to use powerups before your quiz now. Take a look!

1 Like

de seguro el creador que tendria que hacer nuevos potenciadores

1 Like

I don’t think you should remove the power ups but um make them not have be pop ups when your going to use it because it’s annoying and sometimes I click the wrong answer because of it.

2 Likes