Should Profile Pictures and Avatars Should be CUSTOMIZABLE?!

Let’s start off by saying why. Nobody wants to have the same profile picture as everybody else. This goes for all accounts. The beginning avatars are cool, but they are average, boring, and barren. People want to be creative. However, I get that not everyone wants to change the avatars, has a favorite, or even cares if they have the same as someone else. But that is very rare. When I was in Middle school, nobody wanted to have the same avatar, because they felt boring. I believe that we should be able to add perks to the characters and profile pictures so they are not as average as they are right now. Any perks would be acceptable to use. For example, simple ones like choice of clothing, hats, funny text, or even just a background color would make it more interesting for students. I personally, do not have an attachment to any of the characters, because they are very simple. I am not throwing shade at the artist, creator, or designers. I think they are very creative for a first time player, and one who has not had an account for 5 years with the same, old avatar. You should be able to collect the powerups and use them to buy new characters, or just unlock characters with time. I do not think that simple perks would ruin any of the main game qualities. They would honestly make them better. You would be more recognizable to your friends, and be able to find others based on their avatar. Any perks and additions to the avatar/character/profile picture section of the site would be 100% amazing. I already love Quizzizz, and there is no way to ruin it for me, but there are ways to make it better. Adding avatar character perks would just be one of the best ways to make more people come to the site. I as well as many others would love this update. Please Quizzizz!

If anyone has any dissagreement, please let me explain why you would not like perks. Of course, these would probably be optional. So, the original avatars would not be “ruined” but new and improved.

Very determined,
Emmmmm

48 Likes

Okay, I agree 100% with this argument! I am a huge Persona and Kingdom Hearts geek, and have been wanting to change my profile picture to a custom one for a while. Plus, when we talk our picture is like an extension of ourselves, and shares a little piece of our interests to those around us!

14 Likes

I totally agree I love m dog and all my profile pics are of her I would love if I could make that my quizziz pic

7 Likes

this should also have wayy more veiws

7 Likes

yes that is exactly what we need

6 Likes

AGREED!! we’ll feel more like ourselves if we express ourselves in our avatar…duhhh

5 Likes

i feel that we should be able to earn coins so we can buy this stuff.

2 Likes

I AGREE with that. 100000000%

4 Likes

same with me, i want to download from my library, can anyone help me, like how you change your pfp FusionZGamerFoxy

4 Likes

I totally agree with this! I want the avatars to actually be unique, quirky, and personal. If everyone has the same picture, it kinda deflates the purpose of the profile pictures, yeah, there are a few avatars you can choose from, but so many people play this, and we need to have unique differences.

4 Likes

actually how do u ppl change ur pfp here on quizizz forum :thinking:

2 Likes

I totally agree :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Yessssssss :grinning:
I agree so much!! Quizizz, please make the change!

4 Likes

I agree too i don’t like my avator to be the same as someone else’s i want mine to unique.

2 Likes

I agree, 100%
Like I am surprised they don’t already have this

2 Likes

YOU SHOULD MAKE PROFILE PICTURES AND AVATARS
MORE, BEAUTIFUL AND CUSTOMIZABLE :slight_smile:

Rgds
LatchyTachy

1 Like

I agree as long as there appropiate. It would be quite fun to be able to choose our own picture or avatar. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Okay i mean of course nobody whould want these wack avatars

I agree all the way.

They should make the profile pictures uploadable.