Should there be MORE AVATARS?!

Let’s say you wanted a really uniqe avatar what would you do?You would change your avatar and look for a uniqe one but when you look there’s about 13 avatars that you’ve been using billions of times but let’s face it quizzez doesn’t have it…So Who’s With Me…???

25 Likes

Yes. We should definitely. Honestly, some of the random ones are better then the ones they offer. And they’re like, “CHOOSE A GREAT AVATAR!” when there are really only a few. You don’t even need to scroll to see them all. It’s sad

5 Likes

i am so on board with this brilliant idea :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

6 Likes

Yeah, I agree. Well, I also have a choice for the avatars! It is something everyone likes ( Well, most of them ). This will be best for Movie - lovers. it is about fighting.

it is…

THE AVENGERS
everyone would love to have the avengers as a character. well like the cartoon version of the characters.
Who votes for me.

5 Likes

We can upload avatars beacause we all have unique styles. So we’ll want to have our own avatar. That’s my opinion :thinking:

6 Likes

I am definitely with you on quizizz adding new avatars!!

4 Likes

Yes, I think more avatars should be created, maybe quizizz can let us created new avatars plus the new names for it. Thx. What you guys think of my idea?Tell me in the comments below
Thx :grinning: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Great idea!
Maybe we could use some cute ones, or probably have something where we could make our own ones. I mean, like we could take for example a dog, then change its color, eye color…
I don’t know.
But it’s really a good idea!

4 Likes

yepp alll the way their all boring anyway :cold_face: :cold_face:

4 Likes

YESSSSS…
I’ve been using the same avatars again and again
It’s getting too boring!
New avatars should be created for novelty’s sake!

13 Likes

i agree things like this can be a pain i is life

7 Likes

We neeed to be able to create our own personal like characters, or avatars! That would be sooooo cool!

4 Likes

pjo32wfatgaujoi Yup more avatars

4 Likes

i am with you

4 Likes

Yea totally!!

2 Likes

I am totally in

2 Likes

:wink: thank you

2 Likes

Yes there should be more avatars :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning:

3 Likes

Dude, what about Harry Potter???

3 Likes

Welcome to quizizz @GachaWolf123

3 Likes