Talking in Quizizz

What if we could say anything in quizizz?! Like what i’m saying right now, what if i didn’t need permishion to say this? So if you leave a commot it should ask me if i want to put it down below becuase its not fair. We can’t do anything so its boring.

i agree with that

3 Likes

Hi. how are you

2 Likes

i know this is off the topic but there should be no limit to how many replies a user could do like mine is 8

7 Likes

@Zero what i mean is we need to say what we want to say so we need no approval to say it.

5 Likes

Thankyou so much!

3 Likes

I’m very good.

3 Likes

Thankyou so much!

3 Likes

@No1LovesMyCat haven’t seen u in a while!

5 Likes

Oh ok :ok_hand:t2: :ok_hand:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Yeah! That’s a good idea. SO if they add a duo or a squad option, we could talk to our teammates, especially a benefit for all of us because of this big problem the whole world is facing.

4 Likes

WE have to do this quizizz.

2 Likes

i agree with this comment there shouldn’t be any limit on what we want to reply there should be unlimited comments aloud .

3 Likes

so i think that we should add talking to others while plying a game of quizizz because we might want to wish some good luck to people or say something to someone that might help them during there way and another thing if u do add it i want us to be able to custom our own txt we don’t wanna have to chose from different ones in the thing we want to create our own text . Thank u and have a nice day everyone !!!

3 Likes

So it would be like on video games when you can talk to other people?If so i´m in

3 Likes

They do need to add talking in quizziz.

2 Likes

Thankyou guys for agreeing thankyou thankyou!

4 Likes

i like talking in quizizz!

5 Likes

yeah i agree

4 Likes

I want to play Among us!

3 Likes