We need to vote on a leader

Hi guys i have been thinking we really need a leader for this site quizizz., if we do not have a leader for quizizz we might start getting salty and so if you would like to be a leader for quizizz just let me know and then we can vote. if no one wants to be a leader then i can be it?

31 Likes

how old can you be if you want to be the leader?

6 Likes

The leader should haveing understanding want the user want in quizizz and make surenthat everyone is happy will the decisions that the Quizizz leader makes.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being a leader.

4 Likes

Well I want to be THE leader of quizizz!

4 Likes

i think that people should be abile to limit the amount of times the students play there games

5 Likes

Well, what do you mean? What would this leader do?

5 Likes

I think we can lah but you have to ask other else first. Okay?

3 Likes

Can I be it ?

4 Likes

maybe your right we need a leader on quizizz to know how we can be great leader you
are so i will give you good luck. :star_struck: :star_struck: :heart: :heart: :metal: :metal: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Can I be a leader? Can you specify what leaders do?

4 Likes

true this has been tough last couple of months since covid 19 happened can i be leader ?

3 Likes

I want to be a leader!

4 Likes

I can be a leader? J-shak.

3 Likes

Shure. I could join the polls but I think you would be a great leader.

3 Likes

i would love to be quizizz leader

1 Like

I agree we need to have a vote, also I want to be the leader, if that’s fine!

2 Likes

I agree…we should find people who want to be a leader and have others vote for who they want to be leader…what do you think?

2 Likes

Quisiera esa oportunidad!

1 Like

this is a good idea but at the same time this could lead to large arguments about who gets to be leader. But at the same time, i believe that you could be the leader.

3 Likes