Yall need to have a powerup where u take points from people

takes 5000 points away from people

11 Likes

I don’t know about this one. Imagine being in first and second takes 5000 of your points away. And where do they go? To the taker or they just disappear? And you would have to take time to choose who to take from.

2 Likes

Booo no Booo :-1: :-1: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

yeah it really stinks but if we make it super rare to get it its really a no concern about it

4 Likes

bkferguson07_78653 about the points the player who took 5000 points from another person is the one who gets it and about taking it you don’t just randomize to take points from another person you gotta choose who is it ok understand

2 Likes

well im agree about it but, i think to get that powerup its gonna be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard like a 1,9% chance to get it soooooooo, im agree

3 Likes

i disagree this is kind of OP, and annoys people because you take away the points they earned, and if people get this power they can take points away from you, but like @MORTALTOPPO said i agree to make it rare.

4 Likes

OMG!! What a great idea never though of it!! I WOULD LOVE it if i could take points from other people omg omg omg yes yes yes!!!1

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree with this. It would be more like Gimkit
I also think that Quizizz should have built-in software that kicks inappropriate names, I see those a lot

3 Likes

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Make a power up now now now pls pls pls it’s amazing and like i said if you don’t want it there needs to be a button you hit to get rid of power upd pls do it people

3 Likes

only take away like 100-300 points as a little nip in the butt instead of a major placement killer.

2 Likes

awesome idea winner123​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I definitely agree with this one

2 Likes

It will have to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get.

3 Likes

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it have to be it have to

3 Likes

ok i agreeee

2 Likes